Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Game on April 9th, Sunday.

Game on April 9th, Sunday at 5:30. We are closer to getting started at 5:30 with three actual players showing up on time. Perhaps one day…

At several players request I am asking nicely that anyone tempted to argue with myself or another player to refrain. I received three complaints about a player or players being disruptive. I agreed with them and as I consider all of the players my friends I would like for there to be harmony. Please be considerate of the feelings of others. It is not fun listening to pointless arguments and bickering while you could be playing.

At the request of others I ask that you reconsider your method for distributing treasure. People have lives and some people are not able to attend every day. Everyone should get a fair share of the treasure for which they adventured. If we could start playing at 5:30 we could actually stop at 11:00 and distribute prior to everyone’s departure. Alternately we could phone players unable to attend the following game.  Or you guys can come up with another solution. The bottom line is that the current method is unfair.

No comments: