Thursday, October 19, 2006

Halloween Game Night Sunday OCT 29th

Every few years when D&D night falls close to Halloween I have a special Halloween game. Sunday after next is the mega spooky night of creeping death, D&D style. The adventure begins in Silverymoon on a stormy night this week (10/22) and continues with the ever so very scarry climax on 10/29. Obviously I won't be turning people away at the door but I really would like everyone to be dressed in costume. You can be whatever but in years past it was cool when people came as their character. Your costume doesn't have to be store bought to be cool. The 29th will have some extra live action parts and prizes to win! Feel free to bring a spouse or girlfriend (in costume, of course) to meet the crew and take part in some of the festivities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Costume... hmm maybe i can figure out something. to my knowledge i shouldnt have any tests for a couple weeks so i should be able to make this one. want to play... so bad.

Sean

Anonymous said...

not that it is much of a change but, I cannot make it this week either. I had a girl quit on me on Wednesday night. So I am working all her shifts...My last day off was last Thursday and my next day off is NEXT Thursday...Phat Paychecks here I come. But, it is kinda infringing on my social life. I was gonna try and make this one maybe if I get off early I will swing by. Hope to see everyone soon.


Big