Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Game On

We are playing this Monday 12/3 at 6:00 p.m.

Please have your character as ready as you can so we do not have to spend a lot of game time on character creation. If you were not here last Monday you are unaware that everyone that was here died. We are begining a new campaign in the underdark. If you are one of those that still live you can journey there and join the party. Alternately you can create a new underdark character as I have opened up the following underdark races for PCs; Drow, Duergar, Svirfneblin, Gnome. These races have some extraordinary powers that you will not. Later in the week I will post errata that lists what exactly these races can do as PCs.

Please post a reply if your coming.

11 comments:

Ryan said...

I will be there just need to name mine...btw can u email particulars on that god we picked? I'm going with Drow Paladin

monkplayer said...

I would like to attend but need help with a chacrter since I only own 3.0 and 3.5 books? Can you help Philip?

philipm said...

Eric. If you would like I can generate your character and send it to you in word. Pick a race from (Elf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Dark Dwarf, Gnome, Deep Gnome, Human, Halfling, Halforc, Halfelf) then pick your class from (Fighter, Ranger, Paladin, Cavalier, Magic User, Illusionist, Cleric, Thief, Assassin) then roll 4d6 and drop the lowest dice. Roll them 7 times and drop the lowest score. Put them where you want in Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Dexterity, Constitution and Charisma. If you have any questions email me and I will send you my phone number. There is an online free version of advanced called OSRIC but there are many changes in OSRIC. What you can do with OSRIC is read the character classes. Some of the numbers are different in the tables so you can't use to make a character but you can get the gist of the classes.

Ryan said...

Ryan +1(80% chance)
Female Player likes Dark Elves

Anonymous said...

i'll be there

jon

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. I rolled seven 18s and can only use six of them if anyone needs one...

Where's my Dwarven Bard-to-be, Philip?

clay

philipm said...

What? No Psionics?

I have been sick...

Here he comes...

dewmanchu said...

I'll see you guys there.

dewmanchu said...

Everyone post up with what you want to play. Just trying to figure out what we need for the party.

philipm said...

Judging from the questions comming my way it looks like we will have the following...

Ryan- Paladin
Eric- Cleric/Thief
Clay- Fighter
Jim- Assassin
Dewey- Illusionist
Jon- Magic User
Daniel- ?
Chris- (haven't heard from Chris lately)

If this stands the party will be fairly well rounded.

Ryan said...

I have no idea what heather wants to be I know a drow but have no idea of class ill get with her tomarrow...