Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I need a break.

Folks I need a break. I am going to take next Monday off from D&D at the least though I might take a few weeks off. If you guys still want to get together and play some other game that is fine but I have reached burnout level 10. Level 10 being the highest level of burnout possible btw. I could pick up some board games (already have one I have been wanting to try) or we could play 40k. I am open to ideas. I enjoy having folks over on Mondays and would like to continue but I could do a much better job with D&D but am unmotivated due to the afore mentioned level 10 situation. Post your thoughts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't care what we do I'm there to hang out with friends! I'm there!!
JON

Unknown said...

Me, too... I just wanna game. See ya there Monday.

dewmanchu said...

Sounds good I'm down for hanging out. I think this week I'm going to take a break so I'll see you guys next week.