Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Gen Con 2006

I am going to http://www.gencon.com this year and it would be really cool if some of you could come. In order to get rooms in the same hotel and get into some of the cool http://www.truedungeon.com/true/dungeon.html events we need to sign up now. GenCon is the largest and by far the coolest D&D convention. It is in August so that gives everyone plenty of time to plan and save up money. The 4 day con only costs $65 bucks but hotel and travel will be a chunk of change. Air travel is not as costly as it once was though. I am flying to Philadelphia next week and my tickets were $230. Post a comment if you want to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm there man!!! JON

Anonymous said...

Where is it located?
Billy

Anonymous said...

um....indianapolis is along the lines of a $240 for a round trip ticket. I can get hotel rooms for cheap as shit (more than likely) at a marriott. But still like 400+ per person. I am just not sure I can come up with that. But, If I can I am game for it. Sounds like a great idea.


Big

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go to. But i need to look into when school starts for me. i'll know one way or another soon


Sean