Monday, March 20, 2006

New Party

Now that the party is nearing that milestone where their levels and powers begin to tax my intellect it will soon be time to create another party. Over the next few months when people start to hit the high teens it will be more difficult to write for them and the adventures and battles will take considerably longer. You all caught a glimpse of this last night when it took all night for three rooms and one battle took two hours. It is this time when I like to start a new party which will allow me to swap back and forth between campaigns. The lower level people are very easy to accommodate and give me a break from the mental rigors of running a high level campaign. I have been doing things this way for twenty years.
I want everyone to start thinking about what they want to be in the new party. I have also been thinking about a good party based out of Silvery Moon in the savage north. Switching back and forth between good and evil provides a nice change of pace. Though I suggest a good party I am going to leave it up to you. If everyone wants two evil parties then I may go with an under dark campaign. I know that some of you are very attached to your current characters and may not want to make a new party but I assure you that the new characters soon become just as much fun. In the past I have had gaming groups with as many as three sets of characters in three different campaigns.

No comments: