Sunday, January 27, 2008

Why Sign up?

Why should you sign up for the game? The best answer is FOOD. When everyone signs up that is coming we know how much food to prepare. Currently we just make a ton and hope people show up to eat it. This has been working lately due to the good turnout of people.

Another reason is that from time to time I like to write in various party members into the adventure. Yet another reason is for adventure planning purposes.

Please take the time to post up a, yes i'm coming or a no I can't make it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know I read it!! I am coming and if no one else does I will eat all the food!!!!

JON <-- Starving bachlor

>8P

Ryan said...

lol.... I always post cause well theres food and then well theres good food and then there is great food 3 of my favorite things. ...


o yeah the whole character in storyline thing is cool too..but then theres food...

Ryan said...

hey Phil,

do u have some type of finishing spray for my minature? i forgot to buy some and i put 4 hours of detailing in it and i dont feel like it all rubbing off..Im liking the whole painting thing ive done 2 so far ill bring both of em tomarrow