Thursday, June 25, 2009

Game On

First off I would like to say that Big did a pretty good job last Monday. It is very difficult DM'ing for people in the high teens. Even though I really don't want to start over it would be far easier for someone learning to DM to run for low level characters. One option since we have had several people groan at starting again would be to let people start at 3rd level. You are still very low level but it kind of puts you past the "can't do anything" stage. We have done this in the past. I think it would be great if Big, Sean, Dewey and Jon took turns DM'ing this new party.

We are playing this Monday at 6:00. Sign up if your coming!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im there whatever we do!


JON

Anonymous said...

Sean and I have thought about this and keep bouncing ideas off each other. I believe that we have decided to start everyone out around 4th level. We can discuss it in detail on Monday with everyone but, we were going to switch off DMing and if Dewey or Jon wants to jump in and take a run at it then that would be great also.

See you all on Monday


Big

dewmanchu said...

i'll be there. So what do I need to bring? I also picked up zombies and I'd like to give it a run. Let me know.

philipm said...

I thought Big said last week we were finishing his dungeon this week.