Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Game On. Phil's manifesto

We are starting completely afresh. All previous characters and campaigns are retired. I will run a game for the high level party once a year but the other parties are gone. This new campaign takes place on a new game world called Eshtar. We are playing a Pathfinder based game with some minimal modifications. I would like to spend a lot of time on this campaign but in order for me to justify the effort I will need something from you! Don't play cellphone games. Don't talk about nonsense while we should be playing the game. Don't be late. Do memorize your character and all of it's abilities. Do not be an asshole to your fellow players. Do have loads of fun! If you are still in for Monday please reply to this post! Thanks, Philip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well since I'm the only one of us that already follows all those rules to a T you know I'm still in.


Big

Anonymous said...

Sounds agreeable. Especially since in all likelihood I'll be coming directly from work and I'll only be able to play til 9pm. We need to make every minute worthwhile.

Sean

dewmanchu said...

I'm game but the asshole part may be tough. Lol