Monday, April 30, 2007

Game On

We are playing this Sunday 5/6 at 6:00 p.m. I hope everyone can make the game. Please post if your coming, lest you incur the wrath of Big.

p.s. I left Big's rather venomous comments on the blog because I can understand his frustration. I don't have to leave at 10:00 and I guess I have grown accustomed to people being late so it doesn't bother me as much. I understand the pressures of family and I know that some people are late because of work so I haven't said anything. I would appreciate it greatly if every player would check the blog at the least on Saturday and post a "yes I'm coming" or "no I can't make it". I get asked every Sunday how many players are coming and I never know the answer, causing Tamar to have to guess how much food to cook.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will be there....wrath of big avoided...this time....




big

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!!! So scared:)


However I will be there as well :)

JON


...just kiddin' BIG

Anonymous said...

I dont see a reason why i wont be there. see yall there



Sean

Unknown said...

it looks like i will be able to make it. i have duty but don't have a watch like last week. robert said he will be able to make it too.

dewmanchu said...

I don't think I will be there. I'm going out of town and don't think I will be back in time. If I get back in time I will see you then but not likely.

Dew

philipm said...

Thanks to everyone who posted!