Tuesday, April 03, 2007

How do you feel about Advanced Dungeons and Dragons?

Due to my ever growing disgust with most things 3.5 edition I am forced to ask the following question. Who is interested in playing Advanced Dungeons and Dragons? I don't want to alienate anyone that is simply not going to play AD&D so I will only switch if it is unanimous. There are two options, we switch entirely and convert all existing characters or we start a new campaign with level 1 AD&D characters and switch back and forth. If you have never played AD&D option two would be a great way to give it a try.

If you are wondering about rule books I downloaded a PDF version of the players handbook that I would have printed and bound and distribute it to everyone free of charge.

Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to give it a try. Havent played AD&D in forever. I dont even think I remember how to play. Rule book would be a must. I am willing to give it a shot but, to be honest I really enjoy playing this campain we are currently on and am not entirely sure about transfering to a different system.


Big

Anonymous said...

I havent played advanced in....10yrs. but i'll try anything once or twice.


Sean

Anonymous said...

Never played, so I don't really have an opinion! I am up for trying anything though

JON

dewmanchu said...

I'm game to play. If we do my vote would be to make new characters. I'm even game to start from 1 or even higher.